Call for Paper
Format of Original Research, Educational Pictorial Essay and Case Report :
Educational / Pictorial Essay
Case Report：300 words
Original Research：Purpose, materials and methods, results, conclusion
Educational / Pictorial Essay：Unstructured
Case Report：Introduction, case report, discussion
MR Science and Engineer
Young Investigator Award
Eligibility: Presenters who are under 40 (born after 1983/05/22)
Awarded to primary authors of selected scientific orals or posters based on peer review of the scientific content of their presentations.
Oral Presentation Awards
Poster Presentation Awards
Original Research：USD 200, up to 4 winners
Educational / Pictorial Essay：USD 100, up to 4 winners
Original Research：USD 100, up to 8 winners
Educational / Pictorial Essay：USD 50, up to10 winners
The presenting author of accepted abstracts must register to attend ASMRM 2022 Congress
Awarded to corresponding authors (PI; Principal Investigator) who submit many abstracts.
When you submit several abstracts, please use the same e-mail address and name of the corresponding author.
*Please unify name notation and e-mail account.
Number of winners
Up to 5
Abstract Submission Terms and Conditions
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- Please ensure that all changes, corrections, and proofreading have been carried out before submission.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the official website of ASMRM ONLY.
- Abstract should contain original materials which have never been published or submitted to other meetings or journals at the time of submission.
- Up to 10 authors and affiliations may be included on each submission.
- The submitted abstract cannot be edited.
- Once your abstract has been submitted successfully, you will get the e-mail of confirmation.
- Graphics and tables cannot be submitted as part of your scientific abstracts.
- E-Poster is the only presenting type of Educational Posters and Case Reports.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by The Scientific Program Committee according to reviewing procedures. The Scientific Program Committee reserves the rights to select the abstracts.
- Once the abstract has been accepted, the registration fee is waived.
- If online submission is not available, please contact the secretariat ( email@example.com ).
- The organizers take no responsibility for any published abstracts submitted, any issues of errors arising from the abstracts are solely the responsibility of the authors.
- By submitting his/her/their work, the author(s) consent to the publication of the abstracts and transfer and assign to the congress the rights to edit, publish, reproduce, distribute copies and to prepare derivative works such as press releases.
- Author(s) represents, that he/she/they is/are the sole author(s) of the work and that all authors have participated in and agree with the content and conclusions of the work, and that the work is original and does not infringe upon any copyright, propriety, or personal right of any third party.
- If the work is not original, the author(s) should reference the original source and ensure all relevant permission and/or authorization to re-use has been obtained.
Steps for Abstract Submission
*It is the author’s responsibility to review and correct the abstract for typos and grammatical errors.
Click the “Online Submission” button
Sign up or log in
Select the topic of submission you would like to submit
Enter author information
Enter abstract title
Attach your file (.doc or .docx)
Click “Submit” button
Wait for confimration and acceptance
*Wait for confimration and acceptance (A e-mail confimrtion of complete submission will be sent to you immendiately, and a notice of acceptance will be sent to you one week after the deadline (or tended deadlines. The first and corresponding authors of accepted absracts will be noted to waive of registration fee.